* IRO £400 (neg & The only bills are gas.) *5 or 5.5 days pw *Pets and own horse considered *Home and away
** Looking for a full time groom to join our team**
Based in Warwickshire, brand new fully furnished live in.This is an amazing yard with indoor and outdoor ménage, Walker and good turnout.
• Must have at least 3 years experience working with competition horses.
• Work well as a team but equally be happy to take sole charge of the yard.
• All normal yard duties (feeding, mucking out, clipping, tacking up etc )
• We are regularly competing, so applicant must be happy to travel.
• HGV a bonus but not necessary.
Role is for immediate start.
Brand new fully furnished Double live in accommodation available.
Possibility to bring own horse.
- Earliest start date 31st January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5- 51/2
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £400 (negotiable dependant on experience)
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No