We are looking for an experienced groom/rider to join our happy, busy and valued team. We have a mixed yard of event / dressage / para competition horses. A cheerful and enthusiastic team player essential to work with lovely horses. All normal yard duties to include mucking out, feeding, turning in- and out-of field, tacking up, washing off, clipping, plaiting and show preparation. Must be able to turn out to a high standard and enjoy the variety of staying at home and/or travelling to shows nationally and internationally. A confident rider who can help with fitness work and warm up and cool down work in the arena.
Lovely shared cottage on site. All bills included.
Full time employment with accommodation. 28 days paid holiday. Additional 8% contribution to stakeholder pension. Travel to national and international competitions.
- Earliest start date 1st March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide £18,000 to £20,000
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No