Equestrian Centre requires live out Groom/Rider. This position is required to join the existing team to assist with day to day horse care tasks and assist with the day to day exercise and training of the horses. Applicants must have proven experience in the equine industry and the ability to ride horses and ponies. You will have an enthusiastic and flexible approach and at least 1 year’s industry experience is a must. A recognised BHS qualification would be an advantage.
Within a flexible working pattern – shifts available to accommodate alternative commitments. Could include early and late starts and lone working.
The Equestrian Centre is a BHS approved livery yard and riding school exclusively for the use of Stowe School pupils and has twenty stables, an outdoor ménage, cross country course and 26 acres of grazing.
Please complete and return the application form below in the “more information” section.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Closing date: To start ASAP
- Earliest start date 5th February 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, School
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Negotiable
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide negotiable according to hours and experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Application Form (if applicable)