Small boutique teaching/ livery yard, focused on classical riding and correct development of the horses. Staff have daily lessons, and an opportunity to train for exams.
The candidate will be required to carry out all stable duties, and horse care. They should be capable of taking charge on Friday and Saturday when the stable manager has days off. Capable rider an advantage, and an opportunity to teach children.
High standards of care, ability to work positively in a team. Clean driving license essential. Full or part-time considered.
No accommodation provided.
Daily tuition, good opportunity to develop your riding skills. Beautiful setting close to London, and good access by public transport.
- Earliest start date 1st March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Assistant Head Person
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Classical, Livery, Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Teach, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Wednesday-Saturday inclusive, and possibly one other day.
- Salary currency £80 per day + free tuition
- Salary guide £10 p/h
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery