*Salary up to £26k pa (depending on experience) *Accommodation provided *5-6 day week negotiable *Pets a possibility *Plenty of riding *Opportunities to hunt/compete!
Seeking an experienced Groom/Rider to head the team caring for 6 top-class performance horses, who regularly compete in a variety of disciplines. Some sole charge required.
Excellent, top-level show turnout skills are a must! 🙂
Trailer or lorry licence an advantage. 🚛
✔ Super facilities to work in, with every mod con you could imagine to ensure the very best for the horses in your care. ✔
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 A fantastic job for someone experienced with at least 3* competition horses. Plenty of riding, although this is secondary to the yard management aspect. Naturally, the employer expects high standards, and in return you receive excellent pay and opportunities to compete and hunt as well.
Please contact Caroline & The Grooms List team, quoting job reference JL40845, on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 22nd July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Hunting, Polo, Showing, Team Chase, Working Hunter
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5/5.5/6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Up to £500pw depending on experience including accommodation. Own bills to pay/council tax neg.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes