- Salary 8.5 Euros/negotiable dependent on experience with no food/accommodation or utilities to pay.
- You will need some experience grooming competition horses
One of the Most Professional SJ yards in the world – Learn your trade with the best and secure your Grooming future with a hands on job.
All you need is a passport and an adventurous spirit! Enthusiasm and dedication to work along side the best horses, riders and horse people.This opportunity would be GREAT FUN and a second to none experience which would guarantee your career anywhere you chose in the future both home and abroad.
A rare insight into world class horses, world class facilities and a truly remarkable experience for any groom seriously interested in getting to the top of their game. Whilst there are considerable opportunities for advancement and promotion possibilities if you wish to remain in Germany.
Please call Caroline or Beckie on 0203 006 5730 or 07747 686118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 15th October 2018
- Continent/Country Europe, The EU
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Muck Out, Plait, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency euros
- Salary guide 8.5 Euros/negotiable dependent on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes