*Salary £350/£375 pw for PT hours (3/4 hours a day) * Nice accommodation *Partner/horse (s) and dog welcomed (free stabling/bedding and sponsor provided forage). * 7.5t lorry driver please.
🙂 Part time role for a full time wage 🙂
Fantastic opportunity for a switched on Groom and Rider (capable on the flat but no jumping required) to look after a small number of horses, on a beautiful family yard run to professional standards for an ambitious young Rider currently active at 3* Eventing level.
All usual duties required you MUST be a capable and confident jockey able to safely hack out very fit performance horses plus some useful schooling required!
This would suit a regular capable, experienced Eventing Groom/Rider just looking to work with a nice family considerate to your needs but obviously expecting you to combine theirs or alternatively someone with a few horses who can be flexible enough to provide the work the owners/Rider needs.
Please do get in touch with Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 3rd June 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5/6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide up to £375pw with accommodation and horse(s)
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes