*2 bedroomed cottage *Up to £25kpa * 5-day week *Dog welcomed *Small happy team
Small and beautifully maintained private yard is now looking for a long term Yard manager. You will have some experience of working in a team to manage performance horses, ideally but not essentially Dressage horses. These horses are all at different levels up to PSG).
The successful applicant must be able to work to a very high standard with good equine knowledge and able to groom to dressage competition standards, Able to exercise ride preferred and if you can school to a good level that is great! Must be able to drive a 7.5-ton lorry or larger is
Excellent location for all amenities plus lovely hacking in local park/nature reserves.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 20th January 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Up to £25K depending on experience.
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive 7.5t
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery