Required for a small and beautifully maintained yard on a private estate in Middlesex. 2 bedroomed refurbished cottage accommodation will be provided.
The successful applicant must be able to work to a very high standard with good equine knowledge and able to groom to dressage competition standards, Able to school to a minimum of medium and be able to drive a 7.5 ton lorry or HGV.
- Earliest start date 18th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide £20,000 - £22,000 p.a.
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive 3.5t, 7.5t
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery