Apprentice groom sought for busy professional eventing & jumping yard. 10-16 boxes, with a mixture of competing horses up to 4* & 1.30, rehabilitation liveries, spa services, competition liveries and young horses being produced.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person, keen to gain experience in all aspects of our business. You should have a calm professional outlook, an eye for detail and take pride in your work. You will develop strong groundwork skills with all levels of horses, from foal to 4* eventers. You will also work alongside us with spa and rehabilitation horses.
You must have a sound basic knowledge of handling horses and all yard duties, and be over 16.
We are committed to ensuring that you will gain excellent all-round training to equip you for a career in any equestrian field. Own horse welcome.
Superb American barn yard with indoor, outdoor and gallops on site. Regular coaching offered.
Driving licence / own transport needed as we are located 1 mile from the nearest village. Lovely single accommodation available.
See our website for more information about us.
- Earliest start date 20th May 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Livery, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Dependent on skill level
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery