Part time groom (2+ days per week) sought for busy professional eventing & jumping yard. 10-14 boxes, with a mixture of competing horses up to 4*, rehabilitation liveries, spa services, competition liveries and young horses being produced at any time.
We are looking for an experienced professional, who is able to take sole charge of the yard from time to time. Good interpersonal skills are required, with a calm positive outlook, an eye for detail and a desire to take pride in your work. Strong groundwork skills are needed to handle all levels of horses, from foal to 4* eventers, and spa and rehabilitation horses.
Own transport required, sorry no dogs or own horse possible but access to coaching is a possibility.
- Earliest start date 10th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Livery, Rehabilitation, Showjumping
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 2
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Dependent on skill level
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No