We are looking for an experienced groom who is capable of high standards both at home and at competitions, HGV licence is essential.
We are looking for people that share our dedicated approach to training and competing, have a good sense of humour and natural ambition.
In return we offer an nice friendly environment to work in and good rates of pay.
Good rates of pay
- Earliest start date 1st March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5 day week
- Salary currency Negotiable
- Salary guide Competitive
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No