We have exciting new positions available within our friendly, professional team. We are looking for an experienced Head Groom who is capable of running the yard to high standards. This is predominantly a Home Groom role, but there will be opportunities to groom at shows if you would like to. HGV Class 2 (Category C) licence is essential. Riding is optional.
We are looking for people that share our dedicated approach to training and competing, have a good sense of humour and natural ambition, the role will include some travel. In return we offer a nice friendly environment to work in and good rates of pay.
**We also have a vacancy for a Groom/Rider (riding optional), so working couples are welcome to apply!**
HGV Class 2 (Category C) licence is essential.
Good rates of pay
Close knit friendly team
- Earliest start date 20th May 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Head Person, Home Groom, Working Couple
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5 day week
- Salary currency Negotiable
- Salary guide IRO £350 - £420 a week, negotiable and depending on age and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Class 2 HGV, Category C
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No