one person to work with the 2 rising 5 driving ponies with ground work and assist driver in exercise and training and help to feed dogs and animals when owner is away
the other to groom in the main yard of show jumpers competing at top level.
help if HGV driver or smaller lorry driver.
experience and attention to detail and a genuine desire to do the best for each horse in your care
on site double bedroom warm new and centrally heated mobile home with small garden area.
professional yet fun yard with caring employer and pretty location with opportunity to upgrade skills
- Earliest start date 25th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Carriage Driving, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required House Sitting, Other - see job description, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Uk pound
- Salary guide Negotiable according to experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes