We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and motivated individual who has high standards of turnout to care for a variety of horses from competition to livery and sales horses.
Job to include all yard duties, trimming, clipping, tacking up, grooming at competitions, liaising with clients, exercising, plaiting etc.
The candidate must have previous experience on a professional yard and must enjoy caring for horses.
Good people skills are essential and the applicant must be happy to work alone or with others as part of a team.
Opportunities for training and riding for the right person are available
Previous yard experience
2 bedroom static home next to the yard which all facilities.
- Earliest start date 17th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Sales
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency 350per week if live in
- Salary guide 18,200
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No