*£51.5K pa * Lovely s/c Accommodation available * 5 day week (mostly Monday-Friday.) 🙂
Working Couple needed to take total responsibility (when required) for 4 teeny, tiny horses/ponies, 2 dogs Animals (horses & dogs)/housekeeping/ironing duties/yard management and maintenance/property management duties etc.
This is a role for an established couple not a single person as the location is quiet and the work too much for just one person. The animals are the priority but in addition, the property and house need to be maintained/garden kept on to on top of and strong DIY/maintenance skills/Pool maintenance (though pool cleaner comes every 2 weeks) and housekeeping skills (mostly Ironing and cleaning) required additionally.
PT Groom who has been with the family 18 years does mornings. She does the mucking out and medication. The couple will take responsibility for pooh picking , afternoon and evening duties (bedding down, feeding, medications/general check over as well as keep an eye on them during the day.
This could be live out role but you will be required to live in when employer away.
Teeny tiny horses are kept and 2 dogs. All well behaved. Employer has grown up children all away at uni.
No dogs or own horse allowed but there are lots of local livery yards available on the doorstep offering DIY/Part etc services.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 Fantastic role for the right couple but you need to be animal lovers through and through because nothing is more important to this employer. Trust is also a massive deal too, (as it is in most jobs actually), so be upfront and totally honest on your CV/profile even about issues you may consider insignificant eg: don’t say you don’t smoke if you do, don’t say you don’t have a dog if you do etc.
Please contact Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 6730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 17th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Sole Charge, Housekeeper, Person Friday, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Rescue
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required House Sitting, Other - see job description, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £51,498.72 PA combined (£495.18 per week gross pp = £25,749.36 per annum gross)
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No