*IRO £24K pa plus no accommodation or utilities charge * s/c 2 bed flat available *5day week (mostly Mon-Friday) * Dog welcomed.
Experienced Groom/Rider required to care for 2 horses and 3 ponies and 2 lovely children (under 10 years old) etc.
You should be capable of sole charge to manage family horses and ponies but able to be a team player to help out on Stud as/when (if time and other duties allow). Must like children!
Whole family hunts and you would be welcome to go along if required but at the least you should be capable of all hunt groom fittening/letting down. Flexibility is paramount in this role but you will not be overworked; these Employers are very keen to keep their Grooms for the long term so show consideration on that front! Busy but fun family environment on a family yard based within a larger, world class TB Stud.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 A real family orientated position but set in a very professional environment with one of the most renowned TB professionals in the country! It is a busy role but the employer seems mindful of this and will work hard with you to get the balance right for all concerned.
Please contact Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 18th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £24K no bills or accommodation charge
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No