*Excellent rates of pay *5 day week *Own horse welcome & full use of facilities * A lesson a week with a respected producer *Well behaved dog welcome.
General yard duties, mucking out, bed down, turn out, bring in, hay, make up feeds.
You will be required to help keep the yard clean and tidy and assist with other as hoc duties such as painting fencing and stables.
You must be comfortable tacking up using a range of different tack and be able to boot and bandage.
You will be assigned set horses to care for and will be expected to look after them like they are your own. We offer an extremely high level of care to our customers horses and therefore expect that all horses are appropriately rugged, feet are picked out and ample forage is always available to the horses.
You must be able to muck out to an extremely high standard both with straw and shavings.
We are a friendly team and offer a very relaxed work environment where your hard work is always recognised. The one thing we are fussy about is our beds. They must be clean and must look smart and tidy.
The ability to muck out to an extremely high standard and be able to use your own initiative.
Reliable and enthusiastic with a real passion for horses.
We pay well but are looking for someone who is more interested in being around horses than just earning money.
Some experience is desirable but training can be given to an enthusiastic individual who wants to make a career in horses.
No accommodation available at present.
Excellent rates of pay – salary dependant on experience.
Own horse welcome (after a probationary period is passed).
One lesson a week with Dan Williams, showing producer.
Use of all facilities with own horse.
Regular training given by feed and supplement companies.
- Earliest start date 5th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Showing, Working Hunter
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Pound
- Salary guide Dependant on experience, above National Minimum Wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery