*5 day week *IRO £350-£400 pw plus accommodation foc *Estate car available *own horse & dog welcomed
Experienced person required for Head Person position on a top Livery yard offering Full/Part/DIY and grass livery services.
You should be have previous livery experience to a good level, demonstrable longevity in previous roles and all the requisite skills and experience to work alongside an experienced Yard manager but to take sole charge when required. you should also be a friendly team player! Interpersonal & communication skills required to be able to deal with Team/liveries/estate staff/Trainers & owners etc.
You will need to be able to do all usual horse/yard duties to a high standard including decent turnout skills: clipping, plaiting etc.
Newly refurbished 18th century cottage (with a garden) available at the edge of the estate where three staff will each have their own room and share the property.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This could be a great career opportunity for someone. Fantastic setting too!
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 18th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £350-£400pw plus foc accommodation and use of estate car if required.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes