*Accommodation available *5 day week *Salary IRO euros 19,800 pa *Pets welcomed
Varied and interesting position looking for a special person to take charge of organisation at our 5 star Holiday Center.
Must be cheerful and knowledgeable with both horses, horse riding and the hotel industry.
Ability to prepare food, teach horse riding (if necessary) look after horses and a team of staff.
Ability to speak Spanish and advantage.
Ability with computers and basic book keeping
Self contained apartment, with en-suit and shared kitchen
Basic salary, Spanish contract containing holiday entitlement, tips. Full training will be given.
- Earliest start date 16th March 2019
- Continent/Country Europe
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Head Person, Riding Instructor
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School, Trekking
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Management Skills, Rider/Trainer
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Euro
- Salary guide 1620
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery