Groom required for busy professional couple. Four horses, three ridden, one companion. One horse competing in Dressage, and trained professionally from home. Support required with event preparation, clipping, plaiting and tack preparation. Otherwise general hacking and arena schooling.
**In the first instance please can all applications be made on line, to ensure that no one is missed out – thank you 😊**
Experience, common sense, kindness, organisation and reliability please.
One bedroomed beautiful cottage within the estate – please note this is only suitable for single accommodation.
Four weeks paid holiday a year. Pension. Use of yard vehicle on the estate. All household utility bills paid.
- Earliest start date 1st May 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Person Friday
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Showing, Working Hunter
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail
- Non-equine skills required Gardener, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency sterling
- Salary guide By Negotiation depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No