Thank you so much for all your wonderful applications. I am very happy that we have filled the role. If anything changes I will let you know.
Happy New Year, Sally
We are a small family yard near Chipping Norton looking for a full time live in groom and rider. Sole charge, working alongside the house and garden team to an immaculate standard.
Looking after two hunters and three ponies like they are your own, much loved. Plus regular walks with our three lovable labradors.
Mothers help/Au pair, our little girl loves to ride, ideally you love children and want to help her learn. Occasional collection from school, play times and putting to bed.
Also routine vet runs, occasional house sitting and full time holiday cover.
We would like you to be a part of our family.
Basic 40 hours a week over six days, covering weekends.
Schooling fit horses, hacking alone, eye for detail and keeping a clean yard, turnout to a high standard. Animal welfare being the most important. Able to work alone, prioritising and organising. Also as part of a small team. Very good with people and animals. Calm and kind. Full UK car licence and own car.
Desirable: 7.5t Lorry licence and experience.
Small studio flat. No smoking. Only a highly mannered dog considered.
Excellent rate, holidays and flexibility.
- Earliest start date 5th January 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Au Pair
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Au Pair, Other - see job description, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £500-£560
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No