*21,450-25,350 pa *Training and costs towards further BHS exams
Vacancy for an Instructor/yard supervisor. This is a full time post (37.5) hours per week in an inner City Riding School and Childrens Project located in Newcastle upon Tyne. We are a BHS, ABRS and Pony Club approved centre. We are looking for highly motivated team player able to oversee our busy team. In order to apply for this role you must be able to ride in a confident and sympathetic way and enjoy coaching a variety of levels of client and staff .You will be able to demonstrate and delegate all aspects of teaching and yard work.
Minimum Requirements A teaching and care qualification to BHS Stage 3 or equivalent (ABRS UKCC ) is essential, supported by commercial experience would be an advantage.
Accommodation details Help with accommodation can be given if necessary.
Benefits Training and costs towards further BHS exams
- Earliest start date 1st April 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Head Person, Riding Instructor
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Computer Skills
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 21,450-25,350
- Salary Period Annually
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes