We are looking for an experienced head groom to work at our private yard in Surrey and to come to shows. 5/6 days a week to include most weekends, although this can be flexible outside the busier show months if need be. Must have HGV licence and be experienced and confident driving 26 tonne lorry. Would also be a bonus if you can ride.
Live in or live out if person was local.
Verifiable references are essential.
- Earliest start date 10th July 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills
- Non-equine skills required Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5-6
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide £1500-2000 depending on age and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes