Full Job Description can be downloaded (below under application form)
We are looking for someone who is dedicated and enthusiastic! Qualifications are not important to us, we are a small team and the candidate should be motivated, able to work alone or in a team and have a desire to ‘own it’!
Ideally, candidates should be able to drive and have good general knowledge of basic equipment maintenance & repairs.
The ability to self-manage and organise your daily work programme would be an advantage.
Live out but accommodation might be available if necessary
The opportunity to work in a beautiful environment & you will never be bored! All the usual apply, good rates of pay, holiday pay, pension and all staff are issued with corporate uniform.
- Earliest start date 7th April 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Manager, Person Friday, Other
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Pre-Training, Racing Flat, Rehabilitation
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Maintenance Skills
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO 21,000+ per annum
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Tractor
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery
- Application Form (if applicable)