PRIVATE COMPETITION YARD
– Looking for an experienced, dedicated competition groom for professional, friendly yard with top facilities. Must have sense of humour, be able to clip/plait and turn out to the highest standard and take exceptional pride in the job.
Good work rider as role offers plenty of hills/hacking in beautiful surroundings.
To care for SJ horses at home and travel to Nat/Intshows. Would suit a self-starter with a high level of responsibility as our emphasis is on quality with low horse/groom ratio.
HGV a bonus, but not essential.
Excellent working conditions with a fun and committed team.
Live in or out in fabulous environment.
All enquiries first hand please to Wendy
Competition experience at high level
New modern self contained accommodation
Super role for responsible experienced competition groom to make the job their own, fantastic yard where you are well looked after. Low horse to groom ratio as emphasis is on quality care and standards
- Earliest start date 20th April 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Flexible according to experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery