|*IRO £400pw + *2-bed cottage *Partner welcome *Pets and horse welcome*Profit share in horses brought on and sold * 7.5t lorry and trailer (can use transport for own outings).
Experienced Yard Manager/Rider required for a business of 2 parts but both of which operate harmoniously on the same yard. Self-starter ideal, capable and experienced enough to run all aspects. Ideally looking for someone with a SJ competition record who can produce up to 1.20/1.40 m ideally and manage a small Team
7 Liveries kept – 5 day pw full livery/2 days DIY liveries. Mixed jumping riders (SJ/working hunter.)
3 horses for employer’s daughters (both amateur Show Jumpers) and the Employer who rides and jumps himself >1.10m but will buy horses who can jump up to 1.40 m so needs someone to assist with all that.
1/2 youngsters/older in at a time to produce and to sellfor SJ/Eventing
Teaching quals. not necessary but if you want to teach/run clinics you could supplement income and use facilities.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 Huge scope to personalize this role for the right applicant. Owner a busy and successful business man, is ambitious and prepared to support professional development and keen to be involved with the production of talented horses for a useful career as quality horses for Show Jumping.
Pleas call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 1st May 2019
- Continent/Country Scotland
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dealer, Family Yard, Livery, Riding Club, Showjumping, Working Hunter
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach
- Non-equine skills required None, Management Skills
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5 or 5.5 neg.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £400pw
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Trailer, 3.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes