Trainee Competition Groom/Travelling Groom/Show Groom required for successful Show Jumping Yard in Kent. You will need to be a competent Groom, but no need for previous experience grooming at shows – you be working with other, more experienced team members who will be able to show you the ropes. A lorry licence is a bonus, but not a requirement. Salary is scalable according to skills and experience.
Experience as a Groom.
On-site accommodation provided. Working couples welcome to apply if one person is an experienced Competition Groom.
- Earliest start date 4th February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Stallion Handling, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Sterling or euros
- Salary guide 1500 - 1800
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery