We’re looking for a Ride Leader – Instructor to join our Riding centre team. Using your own initiative is essential and on our busy yard you’ll be able to build relationships with our customers and team. We pride ourselves in being an approved centre. We look after 45 horses: And with our 900 acre estate we have the perfect setting for endless hours of hacking, while our outdoor and indoor arenas are ideal for schooling and teaching.
You’ll be an experienced Ride leader with a teaching/coaching qualification. If you hold a UKCC coaching certificate or BHS certificate that would really make us excited to hear from you. You’ll support the manager by taking responsibility for the business when she’s not there. We have a range of school horses, private liveries and youngsters each with their own unique personalities and abilities so you’ll have experience in schooling all types of horses to get the best out of them. We’re looking for a degree of flexibility to meet business and customer needs. We’ll also need to carry out a full PVG Disclosure Check.
Team benefits include, discounted leisure membership, discounted food and drink in our restaurants, free lunch when you’re working, and of course reduced hotel rates. We may also be able to offer staff accommodation.
- Earliest start date 3rd June 2019
- Continent/Country Scotland
- Position/s available Riding Instructor
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 days over 7
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly