*First class, private accommodation available *Partner welcomed *5 day week
Situated in a county which is central in the UK we have a position which would suit an experienced Equestrian person who is mature and secure enough in their own skills to be able to step up when required. You must be equally relaxed about working alongside a handson, knowledgeable owner, so you also need to know when to step up and step back!
This is a fabulous opportunity for a long term role combining some traditional yard management /Grooming/Riding duties with some optional ‘country living’ job responsibilities.
Ideally, you will have had at least 5 years experience in the industry and enjoy grooming, a little hacking when required, (dog and house sitting etc optional)You should be capable of all grooming duties (plus clipping), happy to hack out and do canter work with fit horses when required. Excellent equine first aid skills also essential.
This is a fabulous opportunity to live in first-class private accommodation either on your own or with a partner.
Trailer license & 7.5 Tonne a real bonus
Owners have a very well trained young German Shepherd who will need some care when owners are away so you need to be comfortable with the breed, but she is very people friendly and this aspect is secondary and optional.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a wonderful long term role for the right person . Owners want to spend more time away from their home and are really looking for someone who can seamlessly keep an eye on things and manage their home,yard and beloved animals until their return but be mature enough to take a step back when the owner is around.
Please contact Caroline & Team on 0203 006 5630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 23rd September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable and generous (Level depending on experience)
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No