*First class, dog-friendly, private accommodation available *Partner welcomed *Competitive remuneration
Situated in a county which is central in the UK we have a position which would suit an experienced Equestrian person who also enjoys other non-horse duties.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a long term role combining some traditional yard management /Grooming/Riding duties with some ‘country living’ job responsibilities.
Ideally, you will have had at least 5 years experience in the industry and enjoy grooming, a little hacking when required, dog and house sitting etc.You should be capable of all grooming duties (plus clipping), happy to hack out and do canter work with fit horses when required. You should also be able to take sole charge and manage a small team when required. Excellent first aid skills also essential.
This is a fabulous opportunity to live in first-class private accommodation either on your own or with a partner.
Trailer license & 7.5 Tonne a real bonus
Owners have a very well trained young German Shepherd who will need some care when owners are away so you need to be comfortable with the breed, but she is very people friendly.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a wonderful long term role for the right person who is looking for a role which combines horsey/doggy/some ‘country living’ job responsibilities. Owners want to spend more time away from their home and are really looking for someone who can seamlessly keep an eye on things and manage their home,yard and beloved animals until their return.
Please contact Caroline & Team on 0203 006 5630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 24th June 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable and generous (Level depending on experience)
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No