* £400 negotiable +accommodation plus bills paid. *Very pretty 1 bed cottage (barn conversion) *Dog and horse possible *5 day week *Chance to take HGV license if required
Experienced Eventing yard manager with some hunting know how required to work alongside 2 other staff to run a really friendly and fun family yard. You should be totally capable of stepping up and running all aspects but also a team player with good people and horse skills! You will of course be required to do all usual duties to a high standard home and away. HGV ideal but could put through a test so you must have some experience of driving a lorry.
Rider very considerately does most of late night checks herself (!) but this role will involve total care and management of her 7 event horses (youngest is 6 years old). They are all 3 & 4 * plus the family hunters. There is something going on for the event horses all year around so never a dull season! There is always about 8-15 horses to do between the Team
Great facilities close in a beautiful Nort Yorkshire location : Full size menage/x country training course/decent hacking. Fairly close to A1 so easy to get out and about.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 A real fun, long term role working for a fun and friendly family who care about their horses and their staff. Good remuneration,cracking location and considerate employers what’s not to like!
Please contact Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 27th May 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £400 pw plus bills neg. depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes