*Accommodation available *Pets welcomed
🙂 Nice horses and a fun team of people:) are looking for a 2nd Groom to join them starting on 1 July 2019 to work with the Stud Groom in a busy yard. Applicants must be competent rider and will be involved in all yard duties. Good rate of pay with accommodation included. 7.5t driving licence is preferable.
Driving Licence. Riding and turn out to a high standard.
One bedroom single accommodation flat.
Good rate of pay and free accommodation.
Chance to work alongside an experienced, skilled Stud Groom!
Plenty of opportunities to go Autumn Hunting, with the possibility of some full day hunting at the end of the season.
Nice horses and a fun team of people.
- Earliest start date 1st July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Good rate of pay
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes