I am looking for a stay-at-home groom for the day to day care of the horses and all stable, field and yard duties. Must be experienced and competent with sole charge as there will be times you will be on your own when I am away at competitions. Confident with general riding and fitness work.
Must have high standards and quality of work and turn out to a high standard. There will be a small element of assistance due to being a full-time wheelchair user.
Between 7-9 horses including youngsters and retirees.
Must have worked on a yard and experienced with sole charge. Licence to tow trailer or drive HGV an advantage.
Shared 3 bed listed building with large garden
- Earliest start date 16th December 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £20,000+
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery