Top, professionally run Eventing Yard with a team of talented horses, from four-year-olds through to 5* is now looking for an additional and key member to add to the team.
It is a combined role, to work alongside our Head Girl and Apprentice. You will need to be a confident and competent rider able to handle international event horses under saddle. You will be expected to keep horses fit while Rider is away.
As part of the team, you will also be involved in all usual yard duties to a high standard in order to keep our horses happy and in peak condition.
You will work a six-day week. Pay will reflect your age and experience.
Based near Cirencester in a purpose-built yard with a large outdoor school, an American barn with stacking for twenty horses, a horse walker etc.
Experience riding horses is essential
Accommodation is available if required
It will be possible to bring your own horse.
The rider is also an experienced trainer and there will be regular training sessions if required.
- Earliest start date 2nd November 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency According to age and experience
- Salary guide Minimum wage etc
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No