Top, professionally run Eventing Yard who runs a team of talented horses, from four-year-olds through to 5* is now looking for an additional and key member to add to the team from July or earlier if convenient.
it is a combined groom/ rider role. You will need to be a confident and competent rider able to handle international event horses under saddle. You will be expected to keep horses fit while Tom is away. In addition you should be able to assist Tom in backing young horses and furthering their education.
As part of the team you will also be involved in all usual yard duties.
You will work a six day week. Pay will reflect your age and experience.
Based near Cirencester in a purpose built yard with a large outdoor school, an American barn with stacking for twenty horses, a horsewalker etc.
Experience riding fit horses is essential
Accommodation is available if required
It will be possible to bring your own horse.
Tom is an experienced trainer and there will be regular training sessions if required.
- Earliest start date 1st June 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency According to age and experience
- Salary guide Minimum wage etc
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery