*Up to £21k pa + accommodation, bills, own horse all negotiable *Seasonal position although year-round considered for right applicant *Partner welcomed *Dog welcomed *Accommodation available* Lots of hunting and second horse opportunities.
Very well known Dorset Hunt Hunt requires a Stud Groom/Rider. Full care of approx 10 hunters, hunting on average 3 days a week throughout the season
High standards of turnout, attention to detail and dedicated care to all horses on the yard.
1 bed on site accommodation is available. Partner welcomed. Or live out.
Possible hunting for the right applicant
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 Great job for a hunting enthusiast who likes a full on role during the Hunt season and possibly beyond. Good package with flexibility for the right applicant and a good addition to the CV for any person wanting a long term career in this equine discipline.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 1st July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Stud Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Veterinary Experience
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Salary negotiable depending on experience’
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes