🙂 Situated in the thoroughbred heartland of Ireland, with easy access to all the main stallion farms, leading veterinary support, as well as road, air and ferry transport routes. 🙂
Yearling Sales Prep opportunity at a well established Irish Stud for a hard-working person with a good level of horsemanship. Previous experience of sales prep an advantage, but not essential. The successful candidate will be able to handle yearling colts and work well in a busy industrious team.
350 acres of prime stud land with top class facilities such as the modern American Barns, Horse Walker, Lunge Rings and Stud Railing throughout.
Accommodation is available if required.
Salary will vary depending on experience.
- Earliest start date 8th July 2019
- Continent/Country Ireland
- Position/s available Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Lunging, Sales Preparation, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Salary currency Depends on experience
- Salary guide Depends on Experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes