Applicant must be able to do all usual groom duties, turn horses out to a high standard, plaiting, clipping, trimming etc.. Must be a capable rider, have a good work ethic and must be flexible with working hours on occasions. Computer skills an advantage to help with online entries etc..
HGV licence/ trailer licence would be a bonus but not essential.
Bunglow in village location.
Plenty of opportunities for the right applicant to further your education and have fun on super horses (competing, hunting, sponsored rides etc..)
- Earliest start date 24th June 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Computer Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Above minimum wage subject to age and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No