*Accommodation available (apartment) *Competitive salary *Pets and own horse a possibility
A fantastic opportunity to learn about how a busy, medium sized and ambitious stud operates and progress your horsemanship skills as part of a professional and friendly team. Role includes all normal yard duties, handling of mares, foals, young stock and horses out of training. Previous thoroughbred stud and sales preparation experience preferred, but not essential.
Paid holiday and pension scheme. Driving licence essential.
🙂 Caroline’s comments:) We have placed several staff with these employers over the years and had great feedback. A professional, well run establishment with a family feel. A great place to develop your career and be part of a small welcoming Team.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 1st July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Muck Out, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Supervisory Skills
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 1 weekend off in 2
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Very Competitive
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes