*5 days a week *Apprenticeship wage. *Own horse welcomed *Riding Optional *Accommodation available*Riding Optional but daily, high quality training available
We have an Apprentice position available. The role is 5 days a week and we pay Apprenticeship wage. In return you will receive training in all aspects of the yard as well as ridden training. We work with Haddon Training and offer funded NVQ qualifications.
It’s a tough industry so you just need to ‘Want It’.
Own room within shared accommodation on site.
Daily high quality training
- Earliest start date 23rd June 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Riding Club, Rehabilitation, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills None
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Apprenticeship wage
- Salary guide Apprenticeship wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes