We are looking for a committed, knowledgable groom to manage the livery part of our yard. High standard of turnout and stable management required. You must have a thorough knowledge of equine first aid. Competent rider essential as you will have to ride and lead and assist the pro with young horses. HGV license a bonues but not essential.
You will be part of a highly motivated team, working in a relaxed, friendly yard. This job is very rewarding but will be hard work.
Minimum of 5 years grooming experience. Experience far more important than qualifications.
Accommodation is provided in a mobile home if needed.
There is a great atmosphere at the yard
You will have the opportunity to learn and play Polo
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom, Scotland
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Polo
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, School
- Non-equine skills required Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week Five and a half
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Neg
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery