We are looking for a groom to run and manage our family yard of 6 warmbloods.
Opportunities for those that want to learn/expand/housekeeping.
Ability to work sole charge and manage all day to day care of the horses and yard in our absence. Happy to assist with other animals when we are away.
Own self contained accommodation. Lovely stone barn conversion ideal couple or sole occupancy.
Flexibility, access to car, lovely facilities and horses in a stunning place with good weather! Happy with someone content to care for our home horses and help oversee our 15 year old and do the school runs (groom/housekeeper). Welcome to ride or not, possibility to compete if wanted.
- Earliest start date 1st September 2019
- Continent/Country Europe
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom, Housekeeper, Au Pair, Person Friday, Working Couple
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard, Showjumping, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required House Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5-6
- Salary currency sterling or Euro
- Salary guide dependent on age and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes