*Fair & legal wage plus foc accomm/Horse livery *Own horse (gelding) , dog welcome.
Beautiful family Estate situated 5 miles west of Morpeth is looking for an experienced Team Groom to help provide top level care for beloved hunters and pointers.
Must be a confident Rider, happy with faster work and riding short – happy to handle and exercise young fit TB’s.
Must be reliable and responsible with a can-do attitude
Must be able to turn out to high standard
Previous experience in a similar role desirable
A driving license is essential due to rural location
A spacious 1-2 bedroom flat with biomass heating (so lovely and warm) is included.
Only bill is electricity which we are told is a very low bill and £40 pcm rates contribution
Own horse (gelding), dog are welcome
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a fabulous opportunity to work on a friendly, family yard in a beautiful estate setting. Great remuneration package and lovely, homely accommodation. This would be a great long term position for someone. January 2021 start but would consider sooner if required.
Please contact Caroline & the Team on 0203006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 4th January 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting, Racing NH
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency Fortnightly
- Salary guide At least NMW + foc accomm & horsekeep & subsidised bills
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes