*Fair & legal wage plus foc accomm/Horse livery *Own horse (gelding) , dog welcome.
Beautiful family Estate situated 5 miles west of Morpeth is looking for an experienced Team Groom to help provide top level care for beloved hunters and pointers.
Must be happy to handle and exercise young fit TB’s.
Must be reliable and responsible with a can-do attitude
Must be able to turn out to high standard
Previous experience in a similar role desirable
A driving license is essential due to rural location
A spacious 1-2 bedroom flat with biomass heating (so lovely and warm) is included.
Only bill is electricity which we are told is a very low bill and £40 pcm rates contribution
Own horse (gelding), dog are welcome
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a fabulous opportunity to work on a friendly, family yard in a beautiful estate setting. Great remuneration package and lovely, homely accommodation. This would be a great long term position for someone.
Please contact Caroline & the Team on 0203006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 8th July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting, Racing NH
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency Fortnightly
- Salary guide NMW + foc accomm & horsekeep & subsidised bills
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery