*Accommodation on site and competitive wage * Historic and traditional environment *Pets and own horse possible
Capable enthusiastic person required to join our busy team in large yard of mainly hunters and a few liveries. Competent in all aspects able to plait clip and trim and turn out horses to a high professional standard.
A ideal position for someone wanting to step up. Able to take instruction but at times take responsibility and team lead.
Effective and confident rider able to school on the flat and over fences. This is a position that can grow according to applicant.
Accommodation on site and competitive wage.
Some experience in a large busy yard.
Used to working to deadlines.
Experience riding large fit horses in their roadwork and on grass.
A large shared flat on the stable yard provided inclusive of bills.
This is a job for someone who enjoys putting 100% into the horses in their care.
Whilst working in a historic and traditional environment where all the team have a work hard play hard attitude.
- Earliest start date 29th July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Pounds.
- Salary guide National living wage for age/experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery