National Hunt yard looking to recruit Riders and or Rider:Grooms for upcoming season. Friendly working atmosphere and fabulous location with the best of facilities.
You can be from any discipline but must be confident in handling and riding TB’s. Confident and previous experience riding out would be preferred but if plenty of riding experience in other disciplines this would also have its advantages.
On site accommodation options single/shared/with partner
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a fabulous opportunity for competent and capable riders to get a lot of saddle time on a professional yard with quality horses and be very well remunerated and looked after as part of a professional Team. Great opportunity to experience another discipline or to put your existing experience into good use.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 30th September 2019
- Continent/Country Scotland
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Racing Flat, Racing NH
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide top wages paid upwards of £500pw depending on experience + accomm
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes