|*Accommodation available or live out *Very competitive and negotiable remuneration from £400/£450PW
Advanced Dressage Rider in training and livery with internationally renowned Rider/Coach at top yard in Oxfordshire needs an experienced Groom to care for her 6 dressage horses and help with the day to day . There could be exercise riding/more for the right person or not. The Rider/owner 100% will pitch in and help.
Must be able to care for competition horses at the highest level, plait clip etc and should be happy to attend competitions at least once a month.
Ideal but optionally it would be great if you were able to drive an 18t/Left hand Drive lorry.
Good people skills required as well as horse skills as you will need to work on the trainer’s yard harmoniously with other staff employed there, although the horses will be sole charge responsibility. Lovely friendly yard with great team.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 Fantastic opportunity to work in one of the United Kingdom’s most professional Dressage training yards alongside a legendary Rider/Trainer and his Team but sole charge for one of his valued clients. Amazing career opportunity!
Please apply directly to Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 14th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Administration
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 or 5.5 neg.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £400/£450pw negotiable
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes