We are looking for an enthusiastic hard-working individual to start at the yard near Swindon in September. Rider will be attending University and needs a strong back up for riding and grooming.
Must have initiative and be a strong team player, with relevant previous experience and great references for working on a yard, and the confidence to handle 5 competition horses.
This is a wonderful opportunity to further your experience and work for a young and successful international eventer and have the chance to travel over Europe and to groom in the U.K. and at International Events.
Duties to include:
Mucking out, all general yard duties, lunging, hacking and galloping (if competent rider).
High standard of turning out for competitions (plaiting, bathing, studding and washing down)
HGV a real Bonus
Salary to reflect experience
5.5/6 days a week
We look forward to meeting you!
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required Administration
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5-6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide To be negotiated according to experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery