*Accommodation available * Travel to shows an option.
Based in Cleveland there are are 2 positions available working as part of a top Dressage Team
- Head Groom must have experience working and managing large yards and be able to work as a team member Maintenance.
- Maintenance & Horse Care Person able to work with the horses and other jobs around the yard and to assist head grooms and all required jobs around the yard.
Travelling to show may be available
Good communication skills
Team players essential.
Stallions kept so prior experience ideal but not essential.
Available . Options to be discussed
Working as a member of the team at an newly built international dressage yard.
- Earliest start date 4th July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Teach, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Gardener, Management Skills, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, In employers home
- Days per week 5 1/2 days
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Salary relevant to experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery