Trainee / Apprentice / Junior Groom or Groom/Rider required for busy professional event yard in Gloucestershire. Riding is entirely optional. Chance to groom at competitions. Some sole charge required at times that the team is away competing. Part-time or full-time hours available.
Must be hard-working and capable of handling fit event horses. Experience working with horses in a competition environment is preferred.
Live out. However, there is somewhere for you to stay overnight ahead of early starts and on late finishes on show days.
Training available and plenty of riding opportunity dependent on capability.
Own horse / dogs welcome.
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Clip, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5 (flexible)
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes