*Salary negotiable *Days per week flexible *50% staff discount on all hotel & Spa facilities *Soonest start *Short Term considered
Personal Carer/Groom/Rider – Masham Trekking Centre and Dykes Hill Highland Stud.
Non smoker needed for a full-time country position in North Yorkshire. Must be versatile and can turn your hand to a variety of tasks. Personal carer for a disabled lady with spinal injuries who uses a wheelchair. Experience with horses. Must like dogs.
32 days paid holiday (incl. Bank holiday)
The applicant must be a good communicator and have a friendly and cheerful personality and good with children.
This is a live-in position with responsibility.
2 References required
Experienced carer and knowledge of spinal injuries
Ride Safe Certificate
First Aid at Work
Able to train young ponies
Live in main house with own bedroom
Staff discounts on nearby Hotel/Spa
- Earliest start date 7th December 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School, Stud
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Broodmares, Exercise/Hack Out, Maintenance Skills, Ride, School, Teach, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required House Sitting, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided In employers home
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency negotiable
- Salary guide Salary will meet national minimum wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No