|*Liveout position *£500pw neg. *Dog welcomed *Some flexibility on hours and days
Experienced & flexible Groom/Exercise Rider required to care for 2 horses and a pony currently in quarantine but arriving on a family estate in Surrey in September 2019. (You will need to be aware of careful management required in this situation ).
All duties required to a high standard. Knowledge of first aid helpful. This is a role with some flexibility of hours around horse’s routine and family requirements but clearly weekend work, especially during holidays will be required. Family live in London and Surrey base is mostly used at weekends. Estate manager employed to do all yard maintenance so this is purely a horse role to support the children and family in their equestrian pursuits whilst maintain happy, healthy equines! You will need to be able to fulfill your role with integrity and discretion.
The family have two children/2 horses and a pony :
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a fabulous, well paid opportunity for someone who likes working under their own steam but also enjoys involvement with a nice family and their horses. Hours/days can be flexible when family not around but must be an element of ‘on call’ when they are around and cheery, ‘can’ do person required for this.
Please contact Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
|FACILITIES: Arena being built. Excellent 20 acre estate facilities with good hacking and traditional yard
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Pony Club Activities
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £500pw
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No